Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I am furious


So I keep seeing ads for the new search engine Bing. (http://www.bing.com/) So I thought I would give it a try today. Why not search for a picture of my wedding dress to post on the blog? So I type in a VERY generic description and BING! I didn't get a picture....... I FOUND THE DRESS! And guess what? It's at a store that BonTon owns..... BonTon, that said they have none left in any of their stores or stores owned by their company. BonTon, that sent me the completely wrong dress!

What to do now. The problem is the dress on the site is three times the price that I paid for it. It's also after five p.m. so there is nothing that can be done today anyway. I am so furious though. I am definitely writing a letter to BonTon. Once I have it done, I'll be sure to post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment