Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Divine disposables!

What a beautiful place setting, huh? It's all disposable! Can you believe it? I found a website called "Divine Disposables." (The above picture is from that site.) I am going to order some samples to see what the plates and cutlery look like in person. I really think we should use real flatware, wine glasses, and cloth napkins.... I think everything will look nicer. I may even make napkin rings and wine charms.
I'm thinking disposable plates. It's a pain to buy real plates and then try to resell them. Shipping would be outrageous. If we rent most places want the plates washed first, which means someone would have to wash dishes on my wedding day yuck. Before I buy anything in bulk I am definitely going to wait until we decide on a caterer. The caterer can probably tell us where to get stuff cheap or if it's better to rent. They might even have the stuff we need.
I will update when I get the disposable samples!

No comments:

Post a Comment