Monday, June 8, 2009

Dress Drama


My wedding dress: I bought the first dress I looked at it. Not because I wanted to get it over with or anything like that. Sheila, my maid of honor, and I started looking at bridesmaid dresses for fun. We were walking through BonTon and Sheila called me over to look at a wedding dress which was actually a prom dress. Sheila convinced me to try it on because she knew it was "the dress." Well long story short I couldn't zip it up but I have over a year. We bought it on sale for less than 100 dollars!

Of course it can't be that simple. It's not going to fit. And it isn't a lose weight and it will situation.... it's a hip bones in the way situation. I called 10 BonTon stores within 200 miles to find a larger size. The tenth store asked me if I had tried the 1-800 number. AHHHHH! SERIOUSLY??? I could have just called one number? Lol, it figures! So the search is on. By next Monday I will have the dress in the mail or a notecard saying they were unable to fill the order. Fingers crossed....


Four out of six bridesmaids saw the shoes in person today and I think they all liked them!

No comments:

Post a Comment