Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Flowers, flowers, flowers






Flowers! As you may already know I am going with faux flowers. That gives me a year to play with them and we can keep them forever. Here are my DIY flower projects:



-Flower cake topper (with the "D" monogram)
-Boutinniers for the groomsmen, FOB, and FOG
-Crosages for the MOB and MOG
-Bouquets for the bridesmaids and my bridal bouquet
-Pomanders (What the heck are those? See the above picture from Wedding Obsession)
-Flower girl petal cones (Used in place of baskets)

And none are completely finished lol. I have plently of time. I am hesitating to finish because I think I may find some type of greenish flower, grass, or shrub type thing that might look great and break up the cream colored roses. Green would add to the theme too.

No comments:

Post a Comment