Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Decisions, decisions

Ok one decision has been made! I have switched over to the new website. It is beautiful and has a lot more features. I think the R.S.V.P. page will work great for online responses rather than a separate site. But I don't know if I want to include response envelopes as well. Hmmm. I have a day off on Thursday and I can't wait. It's going to be a wedding day! I have a lot of wedding details that really need my attention. Plus I have Anniversary party pictures to post and I have a new wedding to coordinate. We'll know more when I meet with Bridget, the bride, next week. The wedding is April 2011. I am considering getting a business license for event planning but right now I have many many other things to think about! So expect pictures on Thursday! We are also going to look at a house on Thursday with my Dad. We've looked at this house once but we're going to bring Dad to see what he thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment