Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Wedding hair


I have had to great offers from friends. One is from Beth, one of my bridesmaids, to do my hair for the wedding. Saturday was JoAnna's wedding and Beth did her hair too. I popped in while everyone was getting ready at Jo's sister's house so Beth could throw my hair up..... it was really rough looking and needed it. And while she was doing my hair I saw one of the bridesmaid's perfect wedding hair! She was nice enough to let Beth and I take a pic during the reception. That's the hair I want for my wedding!

The second offer I got was at JoAnna's reception. My friend David from work was helping Jason and I set up cameras (We were the videographers!) and we were talking about my wedding. David and I are twins. We are both extremely detail oriented people. And David offered to be my wedding coordinator! He is going to oversee a lot of little details that I won't have time to do. He will know exactly how I want everything and when everyone else is busy he can be the go to guy. I am pumped because he will do a really nice job and then I won't have to worry..... as much. That also lets the friends and family stress a little less.

No comments:

Post a Comment