Sunday, September 20, 2009

Guest photo site!

I have been busy looking for a specific website. I want a website where we can upload photos from the wedding AND guests can upload their pictures from the wedding. I would like everyone to be able to print the ones they like and download them to their own computer. There are a million photo sites out there and I have been trying to figure out the best to use. I think we are going to go with The Wedding Lens. We will have a custom URL, password for our guests to access photos, the photos are download-able (so you can print from any place you want not just their site), and they will even e-mail our guests to remind them to upload their photos. We might start out with the basic edition then see if people want to be able to download pictures and all that. I am going to get some business cards made that have all the information about the photo uploading. I haven't decided what to do with the cards. I am going to leave some out and make some sort of camera related business card holder. Then we could put some in the thank you notes or the favors. Or both I guess! I have also seen people set up a station, at the wedding, where people upload their pictures before they even leave! I think no matter what we need a website so everyone can see the pictures that others took and that the photographer took.




No comments:

Post a Comment