Wednesday, October 7, 2009

DIY Pocketfold Invitations by Miranda


Ok, big belated THANK YOU to Miranda. Miranda made me a template with directions for making pocketfold invitations. They are generally very expensive to buy so a lot of people make them. The problem is that all the templates out there are for custom cut paper that usually needs to be ordered online. Miranda has started her pocketfolds and used 12x12 paper which is cheap and easy to get. Hers looked great and I can't wait to see the finished product!

Directions:
1. I used 12x12" paper
2. Using the template measurements cut the entire piece out (once you do it once it's pretty easy)
3. Fold the 1" section on the score line, I used double stick tape on the back of the 1" sections on the bottom and folded the whole section up to create the pocket.
4. For the pocket inserts I created 3 different sizes [4.75x4.75", 4x6" (my response postcard) and 4.75x7"])
5. Once the invite is completed fold left to right and fold the 2" flap over to the left










No comments:

Post a Comment