Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bridal shower

My sister has a great idea for my bridal shower. A tea party! There is an old estate about twenty minutes from my parents' house that hosts tea parties. We have had parties there in the past for girl scouts. I love the idea of a tea party because two of my best friends growing up always used to have tea parties. Heather, who made me the beautiful engagement ring martini glass and Desiree. Desiress passed away two years ago July 15, 2007. I think a tea party shower is something she would have loved. It's a hard year for me planning my wedding and knowing she won't be here for it. I think everyone has someone they wish could be at their wedding that is no longer with them. I have been trying to think of a way to remember her at my wedding.




No comments:

Post a Comment