Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I know, it's been too long!


Sorry it's been FOREVER since I posted anything. Work has been really stressful. Wedding planning is still well underway. My mom told me today it's been a long time since I put anything up lol. Today I ordered a dress from JCPenney. It's sage green and I want to see the color and how big or small the dresses run. The dress (and picture) are from JCPenney.com. I'm super pumped to see if those flats from Target will match the dresses.


I'm thinking I want Sheila (MOH...maid of honor) to wear a different color dress. I am torn between taupe (to match the accents on my dress) or a coral/tangerine type color (to make the tiger lilies I want to carry). I think either color will be nice with the sage green but I think the orange would look nicer on Sheila because she has dark hair and very fair skin.


Today Beth and I went shopping for her parents' anniversary party. We also wanted to check out some prices at Sam's Club and BJ's. I got some rectangular tablecloths for the buffet tables for the wedding. It's kind of killing two birds with one stone because we can use the tablecloths for Beth's party too. I also saw some great square plates at BJ's that I might get for the wedding. Yes, they are plastic and disposable. But they are nice. I don't want anyone doing dishes at my wedding! (Especially Aunt Kathy!!! She always gets the dishes!)

Friday is one year until the wedding! We are planning on getting some engagement photos taken August 25. Thanks Teresa for recommending Melissa! I'm hoping to get some stuff done tomorrow and maybe get some more pictures up!

No comments:

Post a Comment