Sunday, January 17, 2010

Save the dates are mostly done!


Ok, so I have finally gotten some wedding stuff done! How is it that I am down to one job and feel like I'm busier than ever? I don't know! Anyway, the save the dates are mostly addressed. I am missing a few addresses but I am going to send out what's done. My future hubby was very helpful stuffing, stamping, and sealing. Thanks Due!


Last weekend the whole fam went to scope out the Genesee Country Museum. We are considering moving the wedding ceremony and reception to the museum. If you haven't been there the museum is a 19th century working country village. All of the buildings are historic and authentic (with the exception of one or two that have been recreated). The buildings have been moved to the museum from all over New York State. The museum is a special place for Jason's family. It will be nice for our guests to be able to wander around the village while we take pictures and while they are waiting for the ceremony to start, etc. So the museum is a definite possibility.


If we go with the museum then we will be having the wedding outside of Brook's Grove Methodist Church. (Inside if it rains). We will also ditch the tuxedos (it will be HOT in August) and let the bridesmaids wear flip flops.


We are starting to make some major lists.. to do lists, DIY stuff that has to be finished, people that want our money lol. Sheila, my maid of honor, is coming over next Sunday to help sort through all of the wedding stuff at the apartment to help figure out what we have and what we need.

No comments:

Post a Comment